After Liverpool raced to the top of the table after gameweek 11 and with Chelsea, Manchester City, and Arsenal right behind them, the title race has truly heated up. With gameweek 12 offering an epic clash between United and Arsenal, we present to you with some great picks for your fantasy team.
The results of
Fixtures: Gameweek 12
Saturday 19 November
Man Utd vs Arsenal
Crystal Palace vs Man City
Everton vs Swansea
Southampton vs Liverpool
Stoke vs Bournemouth
Sunderland vs Hull
Watford vs Leicester
Spurs vs West Ham
Sunday 20 November
Middlesbrough vs Chelsea
Monday 21 November
West Brom vs Burnley
Picks for Gameweek 12
11. Harry Kane(10.7): The Tottenham forward is back and scored against North London rivals Arsenal from the penalty spot upon his first start after an injury which had sidelined him. A creative midfield and Mousa Dembele’s presence is enough to guarantee that Kane will soon find his form back. This
10. Romelu Lukaku(9.8): The Belgian forward could not score against a solid Chelsea
9. Charlie Austin(6.8): Southampton have a good run of fixtures coming up and this week they face Liverpool, who’ve been brilliant while going forward but continue to remain vulnerable at the back. Austin will surely target the leaky Liverpool
8. Joe Allen(5.4): The Welsh player has been an integral part of Stoke City’s plan and has been playing as an attacking midfielder this season. The midfielder comes
7. Phillipe Coutinho(8.7): The player has been one of the brightest sparks in the current Liverpool team and is currently the most chosen player of the game, with a whopping pick rate of 46.4%. He has been continuously creating as well as scoring for his team and it’s very likely that he will continue this rich vein of form.
6. Roberto Firmino(8.7): The Brazilian has thrived in the false 9 position and has proven himself to the doubters with exemplary performances this season. His form at the moment is marvelous and he has been involved in a total of 8 goals in the last 9 games. Looking at Liverpool’s upcoming fixtures, doubling up on their players could very well work out in your
5. Kevin de Bruyne(10.8): The midfielder has been the creative force behind his club, and showed us his superb quality yet again after a wonderful assist for Aguero's goal against Middlesbrough.
4. Ashley Williams(5.0): Everton were whitewashed by Chelsea in their last match, however, this is no reason to start doubting their
3. Daley Blind(5.8): Manchester United host Arsenal, who will miss two important attacking players in Sanchez and Bellerin. Mourinho will definitely want to win this match and further assert his dominance over Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger. The Dutch international could come up with crucial points by providing an assist as he takes corners for the team.
2. Ben Mee(4.5): The defender is available at a budget price and offers a good alternative if you are looking at picking someone from the Burnley backline. The club
1. Thibaut Courtois (5.5) : The Goalkeeper provides us with the cheapest and most effective way into the Chelsea
•Sam Vokes (6.2): The Burnley striker is in good form with 3 goals in his last 4 games. He can be found in roughly 3.5% of the total teams and will be facing West Bromwich.
•Robert Snodgrass (5.5): The Scot is back on the FPL radar after an exemplary performance, where he scored one and set up another against Southampton. This inspired performance was the Tigers’ first win in the last 9 league games.
•George Friend(4.5): The Middlesbrough backline has been a tough nut to crack against the likes of Arsenal and Manchester City. This weekend they face Chelsea, and the team will ensure that their gameplan works well against them as well.
Cricket FootBall Kabaddi