Ravindra Jadeja’s seven-wicket haul against England in Chennai gave India a thrilling win on the final day of the fifth Test. It was the 6th five-wicket haul of his Test career, and here is the list of the top five bowling performances by the left-arm spinner in this format.
Ravindra Jadeja is mostly known for his exploits in the shorter formats of the game, but the left-arm spinner has also produced some stunning performances with the ball in the longest format of the game. The South Africans have certainly been his favorite opponents over the years with five of his top-10 bowling figures coming against them.
5. 5/58 against Australia in Delhi (2013) – India won by 6 wickets.
4. 5/30 against South Africa in Delhi (2015) – India won by 337 runs
3. 5/21 against South Africa in Mohali (2015) – India won by 108 runs
2. 6/138 against South Africa in Durban (2013) – South Africa won by 10 wickets
1. 7/48 against England in Chennai (2016) – India won by an innings and 75 runs
Predict LIVE Cricket Matches happening worldwide today! Play from your mobile anytime, anywhere.
Download NostraGamus here to get ₹20 Joining Bonus FREE!
Predict Matches to Win UNLIMITED PayTM Cash Prizes! Over 4,000 winners daily.