After a lukewarm gameweek 12 yielding in very few goals and the slumber we have gone into after watching the game between United and Arsenal, the upcoming gameweek could prove to be beneficial for your fantasy team. We bring to you the best picks for matchday 13 of the Premier League.
Gameweek 12 left most of us disappointed as several high-profile players failed to deliver the goods. A low scoring
Fixtures of Gameweek 13
Saturday 26 November
Burnley vs Man City
Hull vs West Brom
Leicester vs Middlesbrough
Liverpool vs Sunderland
Swansea vs Crystal Palace
Chelsea vs Spurs
Sunday 27 November
Watford vs Stoke
Arsenal vs Bournemouth
Man Utd vs West Ham
Picks for Gameweek 13
11. Diego Costa(10.5): The Spaniard refuses to stop scoring and now has 12 goals in 10 games. With a high pick percentage and a great average return, it is not advised to keep him out of your team anymore.
10. Charlie Austin(6.8): Southampton
9. Jermain Defoe(7.5): The 34-year old English striker continues to do well in the Premier League and has amassed a total of 30 points in the last 3
8. Roberto Firmino(8.8): A fixture against Sunderland is a great chance for your Liverpool midfielder(s) to give you a solid return as the Reds have truly given points in big bundles this season. Sunderland’s defence has been toyed several times in the league now and this truly looks like a one-sided fixture on paper.
7. Gylfi Sigurdsson(7.2): Somehow the Icelander has gone under the radar and comes with a pick percentage of less than 4%. He has provided consistent returns in the past few matches and is your best bet if you’re looking at someone from Swansea City. The player also takes set pieces and is available for a cut price of 7.2m.
6. Alexis Sanchez(11.3): The Chilean has blanked in his last two matches but a fixture against Bournemouth at home may just be the one where he comes back in form. There is no denying his quality and managers could put their faith in the South American and hope for the best.
5. Kevin de Bruyne(10.5):Manchester City’s attacking midfielder comes at a premium
4. Virgil Van Dijk(5.5): The Dutch defender is a central part of all many transfer stories as he has rightly proven himself time and again in the league. Van Dijk has been an integral part of the Saints defence. Southampton
3. Marcos Alonso(6.1): A tough fixture against Tottenham should not deter you from getting Alonso who has been an integral part of a team which has now kept 6 consecutive
2. Gareth McAuley(4.7): West Brom held strong against Burnley last week and will go into the game against Hull City with their head held high. The Baggies seem to be coming back to form slowly and McAuley is a good pick from the West Brom defence. The defender has also scored twice in the league and is an aerial threat.
1. Petr Cech(5.5): The Arsenal goalkeeper hasn’t managed a
Victor Anichebe(4.6): With 3 goals in his last couple of matches, Anichebe is a great pick and is available at a super low price of 4.6.
Wilfried Zaha(5.3): The Crystal Palace winger has come up with 4 assists in his last 4 games and is a great player to have if you’re looking for a modestly-priced midfielder.
Ben Gibson(4.7): Middlesbrough defender Ben Gibson has been a complete beast at the back for his club and is available for a paltry price of 4.7m with a pick percentage of just 6.8%.
England or South Africa? Who will win?
Presenting NostraGamus Cricket Fantasy, the newest prediction game in town. 6 questions from each match, just swipe right or left to answer the questions and win cash prizes daily.
Download the app for FREE and get Rs.20 joining BONUS. Join 30,000 other users who win cash by playing NostraGamus. Click here to download the app for FREE on android!