Gameweek 5 did not disappoint managers, as it turned out to be a high scoring one courtesy several players who posted double-digit points. Another great display by Manchester City further proves their dominance and it would be a mistake to not have their players in your team. A brilliant performance by Nacer Chadli and Andros Townsend has provided managers with budget options, who would be happy to have them, so as to accommodate Sergio Aguero who returns to action. Etienne Capoue yet again punished managers who had kept him on their bench as he scored his fourth goal in the league against Manchester United. Harry Kane’s injury means that managers will have to replace him for the time being as the Englishman is reportedly out for 2 months.
Fixtures Gameweek 6
Man Utd vs Leicester
Bournemouth vs Everton
Liverpool vs Hull
Middlesbrough vs Spurs
Stoke vs West Brom
Swansea vs Man City
West Ham vs Southampton
Burnley vs Watford
Pick for Gameweek 6
1. Sergio Aguero(13.0): The Argentine who was banned for 3 games, is now back in action. Aguero, who comes at a premium price has scored 9 goals in 5 games in all competitions and is in red-hot form. Manchester City
2. Diego Costa(10.0): Chelsea’s Costa is in sizzling form and plays his next fixture against Arsenal, a team he has tormented plenty of times. Costa’s form and Arsenal’s defensive vulnerability should be enough reasons to pick the Spaniard.
3. Troy Deeney(6.9): The Watford captain has scored two goals in his last two matches, and with favourable fixtures coming up for the team, the budget striker could be a massive boost to your front three. Deeney also takes penalties, which is an added bonus for managers who decide to pick him.
4. Dimitri Payet(9.4): The French player leads the assists chart and has bagged 4 assists in the two games he has played this season. The midfielder has shown that he can deliver returns consistently, both on field and FPL.
5. Raheem Sterling(8.4): Yet another brilliant display by Raheem Sterling ensures his position in this team, as the winger scored one and set up another against Bournemouth. The City attack has been splendid and it’d be a sin to not have their players now.
6. Etienne Capoue(5.0): The Frenchman does not cease to amaze and is now the top scorer with 4 goals in 5 games. Watford
7. Wilfried Zaha(5.4): Crystal Palace
8. Jan Vertonghen(5.5): Tottenham’s defensive solidity is there for everyone to see and their centre-backs have been extremely reliable. Vertonghen is priced lesser than Walker(5.8), and this gives him the nod over his teammate. The gift that keeps on giving.
9. Gareth McAuley(4.8): With three clean sheets in the opening five games, and a goal against Everton in his second match, has made McAuley the second highest scoring defender in the league right now. With West Brom playing Stoke City, who are struggling at the bottom of the table, McAuley is expected to score a few more points this
10. Seamus Coleman(5.4): Everton right-back Seamus Coleman is the last defender of our lineup. His attacking prowess throttles him over other defenders and makes him an ideal candidate for your team. Coleman has been selected by a meagre 3% managers, and this also makes him a good differential to have.
11. Ben Foster(4.7): The Baggies will be playing away to Stoke City, a team which currently lies at the bottom of the table, without a single win in their hand. West Brom had defended considerably well and should not have a tough time keeping the Potters at bay.
Abel Hernandez(6.0): The Uruguayan faces a leaky Liverpool defence who have not kept a clean sheet in any of their games. The skilful player could turn out to be a good gamble for your team.
Jose Holebas(4.5): Watford's defence has not been resilient, but looking at their next few fixtures, a Watford defender at a budget price could be a good move.
Bale attempted 2.6 shots per game this SLL, while Benzema has attempted 2 shots.
Predict who will score more goals in Real Madrid's next match! Join La Liga challenges and win up to ₹40,000 daily.
Predict Matches to Win UNLIMITED PayTM Cash Prizes! Over 4,000 winners daily.