user tracker image
newsfootball6 days ago

Lionel Messi would be tempted to reunite with Pep Guardiola at Manchester City, claims Rivaldo

Brazil legend Rivaldo has revealed that Lionel Messi would be delighted to reunite with former boss Pep Guardiola once again at Manchester City, amidst rumours of the Argentine eyeing a move away from Barcelona in the next season. The Argentine has spent his entire career so far at Barcelona.
SportsCafe Desk
newsfootball17 days ago

Cristiano Ronaldo was tough to face but he never made me suffer, admits Dani Alves

Dani Alves reveals that Cristiano Ronaldo was the most difficult player he’s ever faced, but he also admitted that the Portuguese never made him suffer during La Liga days. The Brazilian spent 14 seasons in the Spanish domestic circuit and won numerous trophies with both Sevilla and Barcelona.
SportsCafe Desk
newsfootball22 days ago

Cristiano Ronaldo lacked sharpness in Coppa Italia final, claims Maurizio Sarri

Juventus coach Maurizio Sarri feels that Cristiano Ranaldo lacked sharpness during the final of the Coppa Italia against Napoli, which they lost in penalties. The Italian managers’ quest for a maiden title with the club went in vain, but they can still win the Serie A title this season.
SportsCafe Desk
newsfootballa month ago

Still have 3 to 4 years of football left in my career, reveals Sunil Chhetri

Sunil Chhetri has brushed aside any possibilities of retiring, stating that he is enjoying the game and has no plans of leaving anytime soon. At 35, Chhetri is India’s all-time record goal-scorer with 72 goals in 115 matches and is still going strong, having scored once in the World Cup qualifiers.
SportsCafe Desk
newsfootball2 months ago

90% of referees support Real Madrid and 10% support Barcelona, admits Eduardo Iturralde Gonzalez

Former referee Eduardo Iturralde Gonzalez has claimed that 90% of the match officials in Spain support La Liga giants Real Madrid with the other 10% supporting Barcelona. The two La Liga giants have dominated the Spanish top tier over the last decade or so with just one title going to another side.
SportsCafe Desk
newsfootball2 months ago

Real Madrid need Kylian Mbappe but PSG will do everything to keep him, admits Fabio Cannavaro

Former Real Madrid star Fabio Cannavaro has claimed that while his former side need someone like Kylian Mbappe, PSG will do everything in their power to keep their superstar. The Frenchman has been perpetually linked with a move away ever since his breakout season for AS Monaco and now PSG.
SportsCafe Desk
newsfootball2 months ago

Serie A to shut down if safety concerns are not settled, claims Vincenzo Spadafora

The future of Serie A hangs in the balance as safety concerns are looming over the possible re-start even though some of the clubs have opened their training grounds for practice. On the other hand, the German Bundesliga is all set to resume on May 16, following a two-month hiatus.
SportsCafe Desk
newsfootball2 months ago

Ronaldo returns to Turin along with his family

Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo has returned to Italy after spending almost two months in Portugal in isolation due to the Covid-19 outbreak. Italy was the first major European league to shut down its operations due to the pandemic threat and they are yet to re-start the league in the country.
SportsCafe Desk
newsfootball2 months ago

Serie A sides unanimously vote to complete 2019/20 season

After an assembly of all 20 Serie A clubs, Sky Sports has revealed that all the clubs have come to a unanimous decision to complete the season. The Italian top tier was the first football league to shut shop after the outbreak of the Covid-19 virus, with Italy amongst the worst affected countries.
SportsCafe Desk
newsfootball3 months ago

Lionel Messi in a class of his own above Cristiano Ronaldo, claims David Beckham

Former Real Madrid and Manchester United star David Beckham has opined that while both Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are in a class of their own, the Argentine is better. It has been the debate that has dominated football for the better part of the last fifteen years with two men standing out.
SportsCafe Desk